Today’s blog is very different to my other articles, as I am very pleased to announce that I was nominated and have been awarded the Versatile Blogger award!
I can’t believe it! I would like to thank Audrey from Living for Experiences for nominating me.
As I was nominated and awarded, I need follow the rules!
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award
- You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers of your choice. Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination. If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
My Nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award
I would like to nominate and award the Versatile Blogger Award to:
- Meander With Meg: http://www.meanderwithmeg.com/
- Cheeky Passports: http://www.cheekypassports.com/
- Diary of an Expat: https://kikalavil.com/
- The Millennial Sprinkle: http://thesprinkle.tayloramead.com/
- P.S. by Macaron Hoarder: https://psbymacaronhoarder.com/
- Planes Trains and Champagne: https://www.planestrainsandchampagne.com/
- Wandering Red Head: http://www.wanderingredhead.com/
- A Journey with Chloe: https://chloesaffrongibson.wordpress.com/
- Brenda Bergin A Digital Business Grandma: http://digigran.biz/blog/
- The Mitty Committee: https://mittycommittee.com/
Seven Facts About Myself
- I started my blog because I was fed up of just posting photos on Facebook.
- I have been to six continents and 78 countries.
- I met my husband while working on a cruise ship.
- I love cooking.
- My favourite place in the world is Bora Bora in French Polynesia.
- I have travelled all over the world by cruise ship.
- I’m obsessed with miniature dachshund dogs!
Thank you again, Audrey, from Living for Experiences for nominating me.
Love Lucy x