I am very pleased to announce I have won another blogging award. I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Hanna from Rated By Hanna.
I really only started blogging properly at the beginning of this year and I am now so pleased to have two awards under my belt! This award has brought more sunshine into my life!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring the sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers. It is such an honour to receive!
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person that nominated you.
- Nominate some other bloggers for this award.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated
My given questions and my answers:
1. How many posts do you have sitting in your drafts and or scheduled posts?
I’m awful for this! I have around five blog posts in draft and one scheduled.
2. When and why did you start blogging?
I started properly blogging in January this year. The reason why I started my blog was that I wanted to share more than just a few photos on Facebook of my travels. Also, I was going on a world cruise so I really wanted to share my experiences and tips on what to do in many ports I was visiting.
3. What is the weirdest or worst experience you’ve had at a business?
Going into a well-known designer handbag shop and asking to see a bag. The sales assistant gets one from under the counter all squashed up and not as desirable as the one on display. Shows my husband and myself the bag and it just looked awful!
We didn’t buy the bag! If she had shown me the nice bag on display, we would have bought it, but she made the handbag I had wanted for a long time look cheap their loss!
4. What is on your bucket list for the next 5 years?
Travelling more! I would like to see the Great Wall of China, go back to Japan, Australia and New Zealand. Also, I would like to go to the Maldives for my next big birthday.
5. What topic do you like blogging about most?
Travelling and cruising. I love sharing packing tips!
6. Which blog post are you most proud of?
10 Tips On How to Pack Just Hand Luggage for a Cruise. The reason being it is my most popular article on my blog.
7. How do you stay motivated to keep blogging even when viewership or positive feedback is low?
Just keep going as if a blog is not popular this month, it may be very popular six months down the line. I just keep writing.
- Help! I Live with my Italian Mother in Law
- Living for Experiences
- For the love of wanderlust
- Trip Gourmets
- Travelling Without a Net
My questions for the nominees:
- When did you start blogging and why?
- Where is the one place in the world you would love to go to?
- What is your favourite country in the world and why?
- What is the one thing you cannot live without?
- Do you have a travel tip or packing tip?
I look forward to reading your responses nominees!
Thank you again to lovely Hanna from Rated By Hanna for awarding me the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Love Lucy x